S.W.A.T. MP Ultrafiltration Separation Waste And Treatment System
PROVEN EFFECTIVE Ultrafiltration Membrane Performance
Users of our MINI Separation Waste And Treatment System (SWAT) technologies have reduced their waste fluid by 90% to 98%, satisfying many requirements of state and local discharge limitations.
The MINI SWAT System is an Ultrafiltration (UF) membrane water treatment system designed for easy installation and start-up and includes everything that is needed to waste treat coolants and recycle detergent wash waters.
Effective Water Treatment and Coolant Recovery Performance
- No hazardous chemicals required
- Units fully assembled
- Highly efficient solutions membrane ultrafiltration modules
- Membrane cleaning system
- Timer controlled for semi-automatic operation
- Post treatment modules available
Economical, Field Proven UF Membrane Performance Technologies
- Automatic operation
- Long membrane life
- Designed simplicity means low maintenance
- Low operating pressures for reduced energy cost
- Compact, self contained UF system integrations
- System pay back is typically 3 to 9 months
Separation Waste and Treatment System Benefits
- Removes free floating and chemically bonded oil
- Separated free oils can be sold or reused
- Removes suspended solids
- Reduces waste disposal and hauling costs
- Effluent as permeate can be discharged or reused
- Reduces new fluid purchases
Applications For Our Ultrafiltation Products
- INDUSTRIAL PARTS WASHERS – Clarifying acid and alkaline wash water solutions containing emulsified oils.
- WASTE WATER COLLECTION – Emulsified oily wastewater collected from floor scrubbers, drain basins, and yard drainage
- GENERAL APPLICATION – Any process water or wastewater containing emulsified oils and other hydrocarbons.
- GRINDING AND MACHINING - Water extended cutting, grinding, drill and tapping fluids used in manufacturing operations.
|MODEL||Process Flow Rate
|Gallons Processed in 24 Hrs. (GPD)